16 February 2009

Digital Presence

What's up good peoples?

Every now and then I randomly Google the name Euphon to see what the results are to measure how our online digital promotions and online presence is doing. Kind of a checks and balances type of thing. 

Upon doing so I found a link to our very very very first 12" single on Ebay! Wow!!
Naturally my first thought was how did someone in Missouri get a copy of our single, then I remembered the couple of record pools that were serviced. Hopefully that's how they got it. Then after a good laugh out of the shock of it being on Ebay, I began to question...is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I don't quite have an answer for that one just yet, but thought I'd share and see what your thoughts were. 

2 comments:

  1. hi there
    im very interesting & i want your 1st single trade secret / duck down 12'inch record
    still do you have it?

    thanks for the answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man we still have a copy left. Drop us an e-mail with your contact info and we'll look to get it out to you.

    ReplyDelete